Monday, December 3, 2012

Please tell me a good place to find information on diabetes besides webmd?

Q. My wife was just diagnosed with diabtes and I dont know anything about it I looked it up on webmd but I would like more info about it please help me?

A. Try this site for the American Diabetes Organizaton


Should you bring the additional pets "to say goodbye" when one pet is euthanized?
Q. After two month battle with cancer and now the onset of diabtes we have to put our cat to sleep at 9 years old. Our other cat is his litter mate. Some people have suggested bringing both cats - this seems more stressful for the non sick cat and the vet staff.

A. I agree with you. It's also more stressful for your sick cat. I'd let them say goodbye at home. That's what I've done in this sad situation.

I'm very sorry for you and your sick cat.


Republican debates are so boring they never talk about things that interest the working class people r u watch?
Q. are you watching the debates? Shouldn't all of this just be written out on a website. I do not care about the rules for illegal immigrants. I have lived here my whole life. My grandparents were born here or came here & they all worked hard & I do not have health insurance with diabtes. They don't speak to me.

A. if you live at home and are covered by your parents' medical insurance benefits then you should be concerned when all 6 on the stage at Drake University, IOWA are opposing

"Obama-Care" -- medical provisions that extend health benefits to those with no employer insurance

That is critical for what part of the "safety net" is going to help those who have little or minimum-wage jobs in this kind of "Great Recession" economy


if you were god what would u change in da world?
Q. I'd love one common language, no diabtes, a cure 4 cancer & 4 different peoples to be able to get along well no perfectly but well.

A. No hatred because of race or religion, peace, everybody had a nice place to live and enough to eat for their family. No children abused just loved and hugged every day!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment