Friday, December 7, 2012

Help!!! Valentines day is coming, and I only have 10 bucks to spend, and my boyfriend is a dieabetic.?

Q. My boyfriend has type one dieabetes. I only have 10 bucks to spend, need some good ideas on what to get him.

A. You could make him a card. That would be free. Plus it would mean more to him than one that you can buy at a store
There are great things at a dollar store. You could get him a couple nice things there.
You could cook him a real meal instead of a dessert.
You could clean his room or his truck
You could spend the whole day with him

Keep Rolling
4wheels


im getting my blood drawn what would it feel like please dont lie?
Q. Its just that I gotta get drawn tomorrow and I'm 11 cuz I might have dieabetes
I'm getting from above my my elbow

A. They just take a blood sample. If you tell the nurse you're squeemish she can take extra precautions. It's really nothing.

Had numerous operations and needles.


Do I need An ID or permit to carry insulin syringes?
Q. I have tpye 1 dieabetes

A. No. If you have syringes, you will probably have insulin with you, so I doubt if they would think you were carrying drug paraphernalia


Every time I sit and and get up at school I can't feel my legs and it tingles?
Q. What is it I hope it's not dieabetes I don't think it is

A. It's because you've been sitting on a hard seat and it's 'cut-off' some of the blood circulation to your legs therefore when you stand, you have to wait until the blood gets to circulate round your legs - and meanwhile it causes that tingling feeling - and that's known as "Pins and Needles"





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment