Monday, December 3, 2012

What do you think I have, diabeetes or hypoglycemia?

Q. I already know what I have, but just guess.
kukiie WON!!
=)
I will choose you best answer later.

A. probobly youu have hypoglycemia


Any other type 1 diabetics that are pregnant?
Q. Hello everyone. I am 22 years old, a type 1 diabetic since I was 10, and currently 22 weeks pregnant with my first child (a baby boy!) My blood sugars are under pretty good control (I am on an insulin pump) with my last A1C being 5.9. Is anyone else in a similar situation? I have difficulty finding people in my area to talk to. Also, has anyone been induced at 37 weeks and how did everything turn out?

A. Congrats on your baby boy! No, im sorry but im not in the same position as you, but maybe you can ask a doctor or look online for your answer. And sorry about your diabeetes. My friend has it and its sad to watch him not eat any cake at my birthday party): But oh well, Hope i helped!


when you eat sugar do you feel hyper?
Q. i do and i get a really bad sugar rush!! it is driving me crazy any way too help stop this problem besides don't eat it???
no i do not have diabeetes

A. Nope, I don't... I think it's all in the mind... but if you insist it's the sugar, then you may want to get a good work out to work off the hyperness (run around the block a few times).


Our son was just diagnosed with diabetes?
Q. Our 11 year old son was just diagnosed with diabetes and I was wondering if anyone who has a child with diabetes has any tips they would like to share about how you got over the shock of it?

A. Hey.

I'm 14 ad was diagnosed with diabets i Jan of last year.

My Mum was really shocked because it was a random hit on me.

My mum dealt with it by asking every possibel qestion about it adn geting to know and to understand diabetes.

My mum still cant belive it. no has had diabeetes in my family for over 4 genertaions.

Good Lcuk!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment