Sunday, December 9, 2012

What do you have to do when you have diabetes?

Q. Medication, what can you eat, basically the any information about diabetes can help?

A. try http://www.dlife.com that one is pretty good! Good luck


Where can I find good information about diabetes treatment and diabetes management?
Q. I am a diabetic looking for information about how to treat diabetes, how to manage diabetes, how to cure diabetes, etc. Thanks :)

A. I found a website recently (links below) that had a ton of good info, videos, diabetic products, diabetic supplies, etc. Hope this helps :-)

Diet for Diabetes - http://diabetestreatment-diabetesmanagement.com/diet-for-diabetes-eat-to-win/

Cure for Diabetes - http://diabetestreatment-diabetesmanagement.com/cure-for-diabetes/


Where can I find on the web sites for diabetes advocacy participation?
Q. I have had diabetes (type I brittle) over 45 yrs., and recently have had some major low sugar (hypoglycemic) reactions. I want to actively advocate for diabetes, I just need some direction on where to look.

A. Information Diabetes : www.diabetes-kidney.org.
Information about Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Diabetic Nephropathy.

And you can search on google, yahoo and bing.


Does anyone take or have any information on the diabetes pill Onglyza?
Q. I am Type 2 diabetic and just started Onglyza 5mg this morning. Does anyone out there take this pill or have any information on it. I have already been to the website, but wanted to see if anyone has first-hand experience taking it.
Thanks to all.

A. I know this is not the answer to your question, but did you know that they found a cure for diabetes? (No scam...LOL. I know how it sounds.) Its eating raw food. They did a documentary recently called raw for 30.

Hope you find the answer to the Onglyza.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment