Saturday, December 8, 2012

How can I improve circulation in my feet?

Q. I have type 2 daibetes. I am working on controlling it. Ibn the meantime I have trouble with my feet being uncomfortable at night. Are there exercises or other things I can do to improve circulation in my feet, perhaps preventing neuropathy?

A. Walking increases circulation in the feet. Also warm soaks , warm not hot,. Work also. And controling sugar levels.

Kitty


What is it like to experience a diabetic attack?
Q. woow i know random questionn. but, a couple of my friends have daibetes, not to mentionn, nick jonass, and i always wondered what it was likee to experience a diabetic attack. what does it feel like?

A. As already stated, it is not something you want to experience. It's different for all people with diabetes and it can also vary from experience to experience. I have been a diabetic for over 40 years and I have only woken up in the back of an ambulance twice, because I had totally passed out, but mainly it's being very confused where even simple things like putting money in a cash drawer is impossible to figure out,. That was a bad one for me because I was working. Another time it felt like the people on the tv show I was watching were talking to me.
I think the worst for me is when I feel like I may be dead. It's strange, but it's happened when I was home alone and I had the need to reach someone by phone to prove that I was indeed still alive. The problem is, that you can't always figure out how to call them.
After getting sugar into my system I was fine and could remember it all, but it's a very frightening experience.
This all sounds like I'm a bit crazy, but when your sugar is low, you kind of are.
I have been a diabetic for over 40 years and have 2 grown children, so I am proff that you can lead a "somewhat" normal life, but controlling your sugar is of the utmost importance.


How does Manganese work with Diabetes?
Q. Is manganese good for people with daibetes?
What are the benefits?
Can it interfere with my Medication pills?
How about Anemia?
can It help with anemia?>
How?

A. Not proven to be effective for diabetes or anemia.
Iron is a proven help for anemia.

http://www.puritan.com/vf/healthnotes/HN_live/Supp/Manganese.htm


Can anyone help a diabetic child with strips ?
Q. 9 year old child with daibetes her father has mayocarditis and cannot work .She is of 9 children .

A. I can help you with Homeopathic Remedies I need the childs individual symptoms to get to her exact remedy detaials about her and her illness in complete detail .
Young children respond to Homeopathic Medicines very well .
Please give the childs details for an appropriate remedy !
Take Care and God Bless You and Your Family





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment