Friday, December 7, 2012

Does Corn Syrup and High Fructose Contribute to Asthma and Allergies?

Q. I read somewere that, high fructose corn syrup is an inflammatory and thats the leading cause of diabeates and asthma, and allergies? is that true

A. I remembered reading something about that before too. I googled to see if I could find where I read it. I came up with 777,000 hits so I guess there is something to it.


Which one would you rather be tall ugly and fat or short with diabeates?
Q. Hard one

BQ would you rather jack off with the worlds hardest sandpaper for30 secs or would you rather drop a cement brick on your balls

A. What does this have to do with economics -- or sanity for that matter?


I need a evil prank to do to my dad?
Q. I'm mad at him because he is annoying and he lied to me
I need something to do to him and I have some ideas
- switch his diabeates pills for sugar pills (cuz he's really really really fat)
- put eyedrops in his water

Can someone give me some evil pranks to do to him?

A. Don't be thinking along the lines of pranks which could actually cause him serious harm. Who gains if you end up in jail?

I don't know how old you are but if you can go and live somewhere else do that. If that is not an option consider whether you might be giving him a hard time. Is he annoying because he won't allow you freedoms that you want and he considers you are too young? Does he expect help that you are unwilling to give? Why did he feel the need to lie to you? If you have to live at home the best thing you can do is keep a low profile. To do this you have to be polite. You have to do your chores, You have to obey his rules. You have to treat him and your mother with respect, keep your room tidy and do your homework. And don't be arguing all the time. In other words get on with your life and don't draw attention to yourself. You will find it much more pleasant!


Can i live a long normal life or is it just a matter of time before i have kidney failure?
Q. i have diabeates today i went to the doctor and she told me i have protein in my urine which kinda means my kidneys are gettin in bad shape...i know that the damage cannot be reversed but can i live on a normal long life without my kidneys failing on me or is it just a matter of time before they fail and i am on dyalisis...i'm very afraid of what is going on inside me but i guess i can only blame myself for not taking things serious enought to take care of my disease properly. i don't know how long i have had this damage going on....and.....i don't know how much damage my kidneys have had to them,

A. Myth: No matter what I do, I will get complications.
Fact: Complications are not inevitable. The mechanisms that cause complications are not yet fully understood, and the extent to which they develop varies from person to person. Tight blood sugar control is the only method demonstrated to reduce the risk of developing complications, but their occurence remains unpredictable in any individual. Some individuals with type 1 diabetes may be genetically predisposed to develop complications (a critical issue being addressed by JDRF's GoKinD and other studies to identify predisposing genes).

You are at a bad point like me...i messed up when i was younger :(
Hopefully nothing will get worse. goodluck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment