Sunday, December 9, 2012

can u work off shores with diabeetes? i dont have insulin so no fits or hypo's?

Q.

A. I have a neighbor that works off shore. He is type 2 and takes oral meds...


Seconhand smoke and diabeetes?
Q. Can seconhand smoke worsen diabetes? And can symptoms worsen?

A. Secondhand smoke has not been shown to worsen diabetes to my knowledge.


serious diabetes question about sugar?
Q. my mom has diabeetes. she has it really bad and has to take shots and check her sugar lots every day. she never never eats sugar. anyway, mom promised to buy me a new stereo if i cut the grass every week for 6 weeks. well, i did it for 7 weeks and she said i couldnt get it. i am so mad about it. anyway, i told her how not fair that was to go back on her deal.........anyway this morning i put sugar in her food and drink... do you think she will be ok.... i dont want to hurt her...help please

A. You are a rotten, spoiled, nasty person. I would not buy you anything. That was really a terrrible, terrible thing you did to your OWN MOM !!! She won't die from it, but is going to have some high blood sugar readings and she is going to wonder WHY. You are very, very, untrustworthy. You don't want to HURT her???? You should have thought of that before...


After I had my baby I ........?
Q. have been dealing with what I think may be low blood sugar. I will feel faint and dizzy, hot and shaky. My mother in-law said this is common, and that I should try to drink orange juice, or eat penut butter when this happens, and it takes a minuite for this to go away, but it does. Is this common? Or is this still Hormones? I asked the Doctor and she said that every womans body is different, and that there are no test they can take, unless I am diabetic. Are theese symptoms of diabeetes?
I had my baby 3 months ago, and I forgot to mention, I usually start to feel real weird only at night!

A. Are you breast feeding? You ight not getting enough nutrients for you and the baby! Even if you aren't breast feeding, the baby requires more from you than you were used to before so you are more active, you still need nutrients. This happened to me, it is OK to still take your prenatal vitamins, your doc will tell you that too!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment