Sunday, December 9, 2012

Republican debates are so boring they never talk about things that interest the working class people r u watch?

Q. are you watching the debates? Shouldn't all of this just be written out on a website. I do not care about the rules for illegal immigrants. I have lived here my whole life. My grandparents were born here or came here & they all worked hard & I do not have health insurance with diabtes. They don't speak to me.

A. if you live at home and are covered by your parents' medical insurance benefits then you should be concerned when all 6 on the stage at Drake University, IOWA are opposing

"Obama-Care" -- medical provisions that extend health benefits to those with no employer insurance

That is critical for what part of the "safety net" is going to help those who have little or minimum-wage jobs in this kind of "Great Recession" economy


if you were god what would u change in da world?
Q. I'd love one common language, no diabtes, a cure 4 cancer & 4 different peoples to be able to get along well no perfectly but well.

A. No hatred because of race or religion, peace, everybody had a nice place to live and enough to eat for their family. No children abused just loved and hugged every day!


What are my chances of getting diebetes (both type 1 and type 2)?
Q. my grandpa has type one (mom's father) and my mom has reverse diabtes. wat r my chances of getting diabetes?
i meant that my grandp has type 2. sory!

A. Both types can be passed on through genetics. However, type 2 is more genetic than type 1.

You do not have to inherit type 1. There are many cases where a type 1 diabetic has NO family history of type 1.

Being overweight does not cause type 2. It is only a risk factor for developing type 2. You can be thin, athletic, and eat healthy and still get type 2, so type 2 isn't just a disease that overweight people get.

What is reverse diabetes? I don't believe there is any such thing. You can have type 2 that is controlled by diet and exercise alone (meaning no medications to take), which might make it look like you're not diabetic.

I'd say you're chances are high since because of your grandpa and mom having it.


I havent't been living in the uk for so long, and I'm currently working on a project and I was wondering how?
Q. prescribing medication system works for prescribing 'regular drugs' for example diabtes; diabetics need insulin to be prescribed regularly, strips ..etc .. do they have to go to the P each time to get the prescription ?

A. I am diabetic I get my medication every 2 months from my local pharmacy, Diabetics don't pay for any prescribed medication in the UK., I believe you can get it delivered if your housebound.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment