Sunday, December 9, 2012

What did you think about Jay cutlers Performence on Sat. against the Boys'?

Q. I thought that he looked amazing. 15-18 1TD. 2 touchdown drives. And for all you cowboys fans dont say it was preseason because the only person not playin on your Defense was terence Newman.

Do you guys think he will do well this year.

Also last year he had diabitis and didnt know it. he lost 40 pounds

A. hes looks good. but his go to man is going 2 be suspended


I am a male 47 year old, why do I have these pains?
Q. I am a 47 year old man and sometimes I have these pains. Had a complete physical last year because I was not feeling good. Everything checked out fine. Good heart, no diabitis doctor checked blood & urine. Everything normal. Sometimes i get a little pain in chest either side and sometimes a little shortness of breadth it only lasts 5-10 seconds then usually goes away. I work an active job standing on my feet for 8 to 10 hours a day. Do you think its stress or just the joys of pushing 50. I get this more when I'm not working. The small pain always goes away, it can happen once a day or not for a couple of days.

A. This is probably not what you want to hear, but usually if you get a clean bill of health, then it has more to do with your emotions. It could be stress. What you described sounds like a panic attack. Is there something new that has been troubling you? Or is there something old that you have shoved under the rug and now it is coming to the surface? Try and slow down a little and think of what could be the source of stress in your life. If you cannot figure it out, then consider talking to a counselor. The fact that you mentioned the joys of turning 50, that could be a source of stress for you. Many people instead of viewing it as another year find the big 50 something hard to cope with.


how much precentage are service connected vietnam vets given for diabitis?
Q. i have type 2 diabitis,insulin dependent,how much does the v.a. pay for this disability,combat vietnam,exposure to agent orange

A. This article says the average is 20% for just type ll diabetes.

I have seen other articles saying it can go as high as 40%.


Medicine for diabetic. I am using one medicine named as AZUCON-MR and is being used since last 5 years. Recent
Q. AZUCON-MR medicine is being used by me since last 5 years. This medicine was prescribed when diabitis was first detected . My question is am I doing right to continue with this medicine. As most of the doctors are not aware of this medicine. This medicine was prescribed when I was in Angul District of Orissa.

A. Azukon-MR- preparations of Gliclazide (Torrent)
The drug comes under Oral hypoglcemics-> Sulfonylureas-> Second generation analogs. Other medicines coming under this group are Glibenclamide, Glipizide and Glimepiride.
Please see Google search for more details on Gliclazide.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment