Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hurts to breathe in, have high blood pressure am I getting a heart attack?

Q. Im 21 weight 340 with high blood pressure and a bit of diabettes and a liver problem. I ate 3 bowls of soup with pork meat and hominy. And a big cup of soda. I also suffer from panic attacks. I'm scared I'm dying right now or is it my panic attack also. I know I'm overweight and planning to start the new year with The Master Cleanse and change my diet and exercise. Hurts to breathe in, and heart palpitates and shortness of breathe.

A. Normally it wouldn't hurt to breathe in with a heart attack--that's more the symptom of respiratory disorder, such as plerisy or a blood clot. What you've eaten certainly could give you pretty severe indigestion as well, which can make pains that mimic a heart attack. Being heavy of course puts extra pressure at the top of the stomach, leading to painful upper digestive problems. However, with your weight and other medical conditions, it might be wisest to get to ER just in case.


Is it dangerous to over crave sweet foods?
Q. I am 21 weeks pregnant, and I really crave sweet sugary foods often. I do not have diabettes, I am healthy, is that dangerous to indulge in my sweet cravings?

A. You can develop gestational diabetes at anytime during your pregnancy, so you should still take care to not go overboard on sugar.


Does anyone have a heart healthy marinade recipe for chicken for B.B.Q?
Q. Hello all,i am on a low salt,very lo-fat,diet.because i have heart issues(cad) and diabettes,iam searching for a good marinade recipe,for chicken mostly,fish, but also for other meats for the grill,that are very low fat,sugar free,low salt.Can anyone help?

A. play around with mustards (low fat), white and red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, raspberries,
and use some fresh herbs.... you have to play around to get a good base but it's fun, you know what is good and what isn't and your food would taste so good having made something yourself.


How can some prevent diabette and what can someone used to cure diabetteg.?
Q. how someone cure diabette.and the prevention for it

A. There are some ways to prevent diabetes:
Get regular and active exercise, eat more fruits and vegetables.
http://mesoblog.org/blog/asbestos-disease-victims-memorial-day/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment