Sunday, December 2, 2012

How do i avoid sugar addiction on frutarian diet?

Q. i have heard that you can get sugar diabetes like symptoms. Is it really that bad i thought Fruit was the perfect food!

I was thinking doing apples and bananas and pineapples and melons because they are all over but i'm beginning to think of doing tomatoes and avocados as the main fruits and then the really sweet stuff will come in as treats.

My main question is can i become diabetic if i stuck with the common sweet fruits?

A. Since your question deals with addiction, you should check out this site, it has lots of helpful info that might help with your question:

http://www.recoveryforums.org

This site has a lot of great resources for people dealing with addiction or recovery, and those who know people who are dealing with it. It is worth a look in my opinion.


Does anyone know what a good average blood sugar level is?
Q. I passed out at work today and think it was because of my blood sugar! Diabetes runs in my family and I have a checker I just don't know what the average is!

A. The range of normal blood glucose is 80 to 120. The average normal non-diabetic person will have a BG of between 85 to 95 two hours after a meal. As a diabetic that's the number to shoot for. It's hard as hell to get numbers matching normal non-diabetics without conscienously making an effort. I have dropped my BG's from the high 400's to about 110 over the course of 18 months. I have a meal plan for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Of course, I stray but I try to keep it to a minimum, just the same. My averages are 100 for the morning, 110 - 119 for noon and dinner time is about 95-115. My A1c went from 14 down to 6.2 over that time. If I can do it, anyone can. It just takes effort.


What counter acts salt and sugar intake?
Q. i like them both alot - just wondering what kind of vitamins or pills i can take where it would lessen the cause of what could be 1.sugar diabetes later and 2.possibly arthritis or anything else worse longterm caused from too much salt and too much sugar.

ps i do drink alot of water

A. I'm sorry, but the only thing you can do to reduce your salt or sugar intake is to eat healthier. If you are concerned about the weight gain effects of sugar, running works like a charm.


Can you a women give birth with health problems?
Q. Can a adult person with high blood sugar, diabetes, and attention deficit disorder (ADD) get pregnant and have a baby normal? Giving birth can she get a heart attack or something could go wrong to her current health problems???? Thanks.

A. Save on Women's Health Drugs. All Major Medicare...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment