Sunday, December 2, 2012

Do I need An ID or permit to carry insulin syringes?

Q. I have tpye 1 dieabetes

A. No. If you have syringes, you will probably have insulin with you, so I doubt if they would think you were carrying drug paraphernalia


Every time I sit and and get up at school I can't feel my legs and it tingles?
Q. What is it I hope it's not dieabetes I don't think it is

A. It's because you've been sitting on a hard seat and it's 'cut-off' some of the blood circulation to your legs therefore when you stand, you have to wait until the blood gets to circulate round your legs - and meanwhile it causes that tingling feeling - and that's known as "Pins and Needles"


Feeling dizzy and blurry eyesight and shakeing legs is that dieabetes?
Q.

A. Shaking legs and dizziness are not signs of diabetes.


what is the normal range for blood sugar?
Q. what is the normal range for your blood sugar in the morning fasting.mine was 105 do i have dieabetes

A. 80-120. Some physicians give you a lee way of 70-150, but you really don't want to get outside of that. ---------------------------





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment