Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2 year old with sugar with drawls?

Q. I recentky took my twq yr. old to the denist for a check up,he had a few cavities so i decided to take the candy away.Well my som is a very active youn man,well he got a high fever and was complaining of a stomach.He wouldnt eat or drink for the whole day.So the next dat i gave him som sugar an dhe was back to his normal self.Well i tought to myself he has got to be playing me.Well it has happened two more times.And as sick and high as the fever was i know something had to be wrong.Do you think dieabeties could be a factor in such a youg child?

A. i suppose diabetes could be a factor in a young child, but i've never heard of fever and stomach pains as being a symptom of diabetes. I thought it was severe thirst, irritability and the like. I think you should take him to your doctor a.s.a.p.

Good Luck


How Do u know?!?
Q. how do u know if u have Dieabeties or cancer

Im just VERY parinoid

A. Diabetes is characterized by some of the following: Blood sugars outside of 80 - 110, dry mouth, increased thirst, shakiness, blurred vision, altered mental status, speech impairments, lethargy, tires easily, excessive urination/ especially at night.
Cancer symptoms vary with the type of cancers.
Cancer is a disease process in which unhealthy cancerous cells/ cells that have not function other than reproducing, replace healthy cells. So the cancer cell will not do the function that you need, such as an unhealthy cancerous lung cell will not exchange oxygen, so you get short of breath, When your short of breath, you will cough, this is your bodies attempt to get more air.
Skin cancer: moles that change color/ appearance/ edges change/ irregular edges/ moles that sink are very dangerous and need to be checked out immediately, as they may be metastasizing. Skin changes, get thick or thin, the elastic in the skin alters.
Lung cancer: dry, non productive cough, hacking cough. shortness of breath. tires easily.


is this bad to say this to my father?
Q. okay so my mom went to court for child support and when she went in she did not have a lawyer so she was rep. Her self she couldn't afford one and my dad had one, he had gang green and lost his toe before court he was acting all fine and then in the court room he was acting like he was just about to die...his lawyer made it sound like he has had a horible time and that he had juvinile dieabeties but he has type 2... But he got laid off from his job and wanted the child support lowered and stuff....he cut our 1500$ a month to 500 a month... Now we don't have enough money for food or to pay the rent of anything...i sent a text message to my step mom saying (1 of 4) Do not call me or my house because we are not wanting to talk to you or joel but, tell joel that I hate his guts and I never want to see him or hear (2 of 4) his voice, I have totally disowned him, he is no longer my dad. Because of the child support. We needed every bit of that money, now since it is cut in (3 of 4) half I am not going to make it to college or eveb finish high school because I have to find a job to help support my mom, tell his stupid crippled ass (4 of 4) that I do not care about him at all he went to far with this. I hope he looses both is stupid legs..... And tell him he lost at least 2 sons..... But yea it's bad.....i just hate him now for what he did he said he loved us..but I don't think he does if he does this
ohh I forgot to add this my mom does work sje works everyday 8am to 9pm giving masages as a company....her hands are deformed and she doesn't have insurance because she is a contract worker.... And all she made last year just w/ her job was 20,000 and that's not a lott so idk what were gonna do rent is 1200 a month!!

A. my now 14 year old daughter used to hate my guts because of lies and semi truths her mom would tell her about me. there are two sides to every story so don't rush to judgment ok. the odds are your mom is exaggerating the truth a bit. my daughter now loves me :) because she now knows the truth about me that im a good dad and although her mom did and said things that were untrue she thought it would protect her. thanks god that's all in the past!!! please be fully informed before you make any decisions. how old are you? why would your mom or who ever tells you all theses things? he got laid off that happens to most of us one time or another in our lives. he cant pay what he doesn't have. i think you are being very harsh and totally unfair. how can you disown him for something thats beyond his control?!


What to do about my friend? PLEASE ANSWER!?
Q. So we've Been Friends since 4th Grade. She used to be so nice, we live 4 houses away from each other and used to hang out all the time but she acts different now. She's desperate for guys attention and needs to tell us (our group of friends) how pretty she is constaintly! She will also make up stories about guys checking her out! She average looking, thin straight brown hair with brown eyes. She always brags about her amazing body! She is in good shape she runs but she'll say how she's a B cup when she's not! I mean I'm an A and It's not like she needs to prove anything!;) anyway I could deal with that but she will get really nasty sometimes. I'm a good looking person (not trying to brag at all I'm just happy with the way I look) and when I get attention from guys she calls me a slut! We where at at dance and some guy hit my butt and I yelled at him and she got all mad, calling me a slut and saying I was flirting. My other friend is also pretty but she's a little insucure about her weight (she has type 1 dieabeties so I know that makes it harder to control your weight) but she's not fat at all, she a bit heavyer but in a big boned type of way she's a size 6 so deffinatly not fat! And this girl will calls her fat! I told her I was annoyed about how she was being really rude and acting insucure and gave her examples of times she acted like that and she ignored my text for 3 weeks, now texting me today saying how this "fight" is stupid. I'm not fighting just done with her, the problem is our parents are friend and I see her a lot in school. I Am fine being friendly with her and nothing more but she will not leave it at that. She just gets really clingy if you leave her. I feel kinda bad because we have been best friends for so long and I was her only close friend. What should I do?
Thanks so much!
To the second comment I do tell her she's pretty. she'll say stuff like "I feel so ugly" And I'll say "your crazy! Your really pretty" I Find her unactractive now BECAUSE she needs to be completed, so annoying! Just be happy with yourself

A. You need to let her go, she will find another friend. You deserve better than someone who just wants you around to say she pretty or to not be lonely.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment