Thursday, December 6, 2012

How does employee covered health care and pre existing conditions work?

Q. Lets say i get diagnosed with diabetes and then 2 months later get a new job under a new health insurance provider... will that new jobs health insurance cover any diabetes treatments I need or will that be considered a pre-existing condition and therefore not coverable.

A. Each insurance is different and it will depend on their policy **


Where can a diabetic get health care insurance?
Q. I am 60 and was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. My insurance won't pay for anything(no reason given, they just refuse to pay). I'm not eligible for Medicare. Is there anyone who will insure me? Of course, I need insurance that will pay for the diabetes treatment.

A. In 2014 you will be able to buy insurance even with your health problems. Meanhwile you should become an outpatient at a clinic, either a community clinic, one affiliated with a hospital, a county clinic, or one at a university medical center.

You might try your state's high risk health insurance.


How should I do my diabetes report?
Q. I have to write a diabetes report for my cardio unit in PE. I have to write it about what diabetes is, treatments for it, how to prevent it, ect. and how my grandmothers life is with it (Becuz the reason why I'm doing this is cuz my gma has it) it needs an jntro paragraph, body and conclusion with 5 paragraphs altogether. Can you guys help me on the intro paragraph?

A. In the world of today, many people are faced with many diseases and chronic condition. For instance, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension etc. Leading an unhealthy life style and genetics can contribute to those conditions. (Now say something about your grandma, like what she eats and what is forbidden etc) Then, use this Wikipedia article to help you with the treatment.
In the conclusion include information about how people should live better, not eat too much sugars, exercise, not eat fast food etc.
Good luck


Name a place or group that is worthy of a large monetary contribution for diabetes research?
Q. Who is doing valuable and respected research for diabetes treatment?

A. Last year, with the help of our donors, the American Diabetes Association invested more than $33.5 million in research. This funding supported 435 awards at 142 leading research institutions in the United States. Over the years, the American Diabetes Association has invested more than $500 million in diabetes research and provided funding for more than 4,000 projects. In addition, we published professional journals that reached more than 54,000 health care professionals.

Hope this helps and are grateful to any donors that help in funding research.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment