Thursday, December 6, 2012

What type foods can uses as breakfast, lunch,dinner. For someone having diabettes. ?

Q. diabettes diet

A. Well people with diabetes can have whatever they want as long as it's in moderation.
It also depends on what type of diabetes you have and you should talk to a nutritionist/dietitian so they can tell you how many calories you can consume in a day.
Look on the internet or like I said ask the nutritionist for all types of recipes and meal plans for you because it's definitely not limited.
My mother has had diabetes for years though and this is just a sample of some things she eat:
Breakfast
A small Bowl of whole grain cereal (shredded wheat/raisin bran/bran flakes/cheerios/etc)
use equal/sweet n low/splendid..not the other sugar
Lowfat milk/skim/2% milk
half a banana/ or any piece of fruit
Turkey Bacon
eggs
wheat toast
orange juice
oatmeal w fruit
pancakes
cream of wheat
wheatina

Lunch
salad
yogurt
whole wheat bread sandwiches
soups and crackers
salmon
tuna
baked potatoe

Dinner
whole wheat pasta salad
cup of veggies
chicken
turkey
fish

snacks
applesauce unsweetened
raisins
nuts
jello
pudding

Like I said it's limitless you just have to be careful of your sugar intake and make sure to be modest in whatever you eat.
check out websites like webmd.com/livestrong.com/diabeticliving.com


How many apples is too much, how many too little, and which kind are the best?
Q. I'm taking between 2 and 4 apples a day right now (16 years old). Is that good or too much. According to my mom, too many apples can cause diabettes. So, how many should I have at this age?
P.S - I suffer from acne, and apparently apples help a lot, so I"m trying to eat as many as possible, but I dunno if I'm doing more harm than good.

A. If you really like apples I would say have 2 or 3 medium ones a day. Space them out too, you don't want indigestion. I have never heard of apples helping with acne, however they do have fiber in their skin and that helps clean your intestines, so maybe that's how they help... I dunno. :)
Best kind - depends onyour tastes, I prefer Gala - crispy, not too sweet and just the right amount of sour. Ambrosia and golden delicious are really good too. Red delicious is supposed to be the healthiest kind but the skin is kinda hard and they don't keep as well, so be careful if you buy them - check that they are not soft and overly bruised. (I know, I know ...like duh)


is it allways being overweight that causes pcos and insulin resistance?
Q. im 8stone exactly and 15 and the doctors think i have pcos or insulin resistance from blood test but what confussing me is i have read that you get these two if your obese,
is insulin resistance type 2 diabettes?? and do you only get it if your overweight plz it would realy help if i new?

A. The answer is yes and no. Being overweight can cause these diseases to occur early then they otherwise would have. However, they can still occur if your are a normal healthy weight. In my situation I was eating very healthy and still was overweight--most likely from a thyroid issue--though I had lost an enormous amount of weight in the years preceding my diagnosis. Everyone keeps telling me that when I learn to eat better, my diabetes will improve. What people don't seem to get is that the foods I am craving most is beans and rice. 8 stone is a very healthy weight for a 15 year old. I am sorry you are going through this, and I understand feeling cheated. The media make a big fuss about weight and poor eating habits being the main culprit for many diseases. The truth is you lucked out as it may be in the gene pool, and that is it.


Can someone make me a rap for this fat white kid named eric?
Q. I dont hate him butt like he pisses me of so much.
This is what i got so far
Ehhh, Eric, Why why why
why you gotta be like that
why you gotta be fat
why you gotta be big and round
why you gotta weight 280 pounds
why do you keep eating those twinkies
theyre gonna give you diabettes.....

You can add that or make up your own, both ways work

A. You asked this yesterday.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment