Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Is it true that based on the perspective of Chinese medicine, diabetes is curable ?

Q. I have read that some Chinese medicine can cure diabetes.

A. Yes, Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine cures diabetes. Some people are either ignorant or dont want to believe in them. Basically English medicine only control diabetes and does not cure it. Some people want to be guinea pigs, so leave them alone. It is the diet and healthy lifestyle that cures diabetes.


I recently heard of a hospital in Madras, India that has developed a cure for diabetes. How can I contact them?
Q. This hospital claims to have a cure for diabetes type 1. I would like to email or call the hospital but do not have an address or any means of communication with them. Has any1 else heard of this hospital? How can I contact them? - Thanks

A. If there was a cure for diabetes, it would make the news worldwide.
You would never have to call a researcher yourself.


How Halle Berry and other celebrities cure from diabetes?
Q. I have suffering from type 2 diabetes and I feel very bad and I'm confused how to treat diabetes? I read many articles on web how to cure from diabetes and which supplement is best to cure diabetes? But I get motivation after read article on Halle berry which is One of the Most Popular Celeb with Type 2 Diabetes and she encourage me how we cure from diabetes.
http://diabetes-cure-with-metformin.blogspot.in/2012/09/halle-berry-one-of-most-popular-celeb.html

A. Actually, TheOrange, Type 2 diabetes can be cured. It's type 1 that can't be (I have type 1). For type two there are supplements to help keep blood glucose in check but it can only actually be cured with diet and exercise and it won't come easy. Shed some pounds and eat healthy and you might be able to achieve it though. Tips: stay away from things that have high and unatural sugar content and also foods with excess fat or starch. Fat makes your body process carbs (which turns to sugar once it hits the blood stream) slower so your blood sugar spikes last longer. I eat all non-processed foods and my A1C is loads better than when I ate whatever I felt like. good luck.


Can sweet potato be a cure for diabetes?
Q. This is for our research thesis. Please do answer. What are the components of sweet potato that can cure diabetes???

A. Not likely. Trust me, if it were that simple it would have been done already.


They're loaded with carbs and don't benefit ME in any way. They can only be of help if the glucose-raising carbs can be controlled.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment