Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How do you tell if a dog has diabettes?

Q. My greyhound drinks and awful lot and keeps weeing everywhere. i think he may have diabettes. Does anyone have a dog which has this and what to do if he has.

A. You take him to the vet and have him properly diagnosed.. Diabetes left undiagnosed can be a death sentence.


if my grandmother has diabettes and also has the flu and her blood sugar keeps droping to low 50s even?
Q. if my gf's grandmother has diabettes and also has the flu and her blood sugar keeps droping to low 50s even after they give her sweets what do i do ?? plz help

A. Sweets aren't the right thing to give her. She needs glucose tablets. I would make a call into her endocrinologist and have them adjust her insulin levels. Also, have her check for ketones. Believe it or not, you can get ketones from low blood sugars, too. If she ever passes out, take her to the ER.

Hope this helps!


How can I stop my grandfarther from eating sweets?
Q. He has diabettes, and I think sweets are bad for diabetics. Is there anything I can do to stop him from doing so? Because along with that he smokes, and he's been getting awfully unhealthy lately.

A. you can give him sweets just buy the non-sugar ones
and with soda you know, no caffenine, sugar ext. maybe he should try tea it is good for you

or don't let him buy the sweets, or when you see them take them away

or just tell him the conquences later that will happen to him

idk =)
Hope that helps


Hurts to breathe in, have high blood pressure am I getting a heart attack?
Q. Im 21 weight 340 with high blood pressure and a bit of diabettes and a liver problem. I ate 3 bowls of soup with pork meat and hominy. And a big cup of soda. I also suffer from panic attacks. I'm scared I'm dying right now or is it my panic attack also. I know I'm overweight and planning to start the new year with The Master Cleanse and change my diet and exercise. Hurts to breathe in, and heart palpitates and shortness of breathe.

A. Normally it wouldn't hurt to breathe in with a heart attack--that's more the symptom of respiratory disorder, such as plerisy or a blood clot. What you've eaten certainly could give you pretty severe indigestion as well, which can make pains that mimic a heart attack. Being heavy of course puts extra pressure at the top of the stomach, leading to painful upper digestive problems. However, with your weight and other medical conditions, it might be wisest to get to ER just in case.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment